Boat, ATV, RV, Motorcycle Insurance In Altoona & Central PA

Recreational Insurance for All Your Needs in Central PA

Whether you need coverage for ATVs, boats, watercraft, off-road vehicles, motorhomes and RVs, trailers and much more, Carlin & Associates can find the right policy for you. When your recreational vehicle is insured you can have more fun knowing you are covered if something happens. Each policy can be customized to fit the needs of any business and individual.

Recreation insurance provides coverage for general liability to protect your business from bodily and property damage from the use of your services. If your business is held legally liable for an accident or damage, insurance covers the cost and expenses.


Motorcycle Insurance for Altoona, PA

Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. has the motorcycle insurance you need to have peace-of-mind while you are on the road. We work with many motorcycle insurance carriers to make sure you and your motorcycle are protected and you get exactly the coverage you need.

Our insurance agents can help you find the policy that can be customized to fit your lifestyle and budget. If you are purchasing your first motorcyle or are a veteran rider, give Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. a call for more information at (814) 944-5028.

ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) Insurance for Johnstown, PA, Area

Protect your ATV and yourself with insurance from Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. If you drive your ATV in public or state parks, you may need to have insurance. Our insurance agents at Carlin & Associates will help you discover what coverage options are available for ATV owners. Contact Carlin & Associates to find out an ATV insurance policy that fits with your lifestyle and also your budget.

ATV insurance commonly covers: 

  • Collisions
  • Comprehensive
  • Accessory Coverage

  • Medical Payments
  • Motorist Property Damage
  • Bodily Injury Liability

  • Property Damage
  • Uninsured/Underinsured ATV Users

RV (Reacreational Vehicle) Insurance for State College, PA Residents

Carlin & Associates can fully customize your RV insurance to fit your lifestyle. Our agents will help you find the right policy that also fits your budget. RV insurance is different from the standard car insurance policy, and we will work with you to understand what is covered. What coverage you need for your RV depends on if you live in your RV or just use it for recreation.

Types of RVs covered include:

  • Class A Motorhome
  • Class C Motorhome
  • Class B Camper Van

  • Conventional Filter
  • Fifth Wheel Trailer
  • Pop-up Tent Trailer

  • Mounted Truck Camper
  • Cargo & Utility Trailers

Boat Insurance for Central PA Water Sport Enthusiasts

Protect your boat and your passengers while you are out on the water in places such as Prince Gallitzin State Park, Bald Eagle State Park, Canoe Creek State Park, Raystown Lake, and more. Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. will assist you in finding the best boat insurance policy at an affordable rate. 

Our insurance agents are knowledgeable about how the right coverage can protect your boat, engine, gear, and passengers if anything were to happen to them. To find out if boat insurance is right for you, contact an agent at Carlin Insurance, Inc. today at (814) 944-5028.