Homeowners’ & Renters’ Insurance In Altoona & Central PA

Protecting Your Most Valuable Asset in Central Pennsylvania

Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. works with many insurance carriers to make sure we can offer you the best rates. You can trust that we can find our clients the right coverage for the best prices in Central Pennsylvania. We know your home is an important investment, and Carlin & Associates is there to help you protect it. Our insurance agents pay attention to even the finest details when it comes to insurance. Whether you are looking for insurance coverage for a new property or an existing home, Carlin can help you find the best rates. 

Mobile Home Insurance for Residents in Altoona, PA

Residents in Altoona and Central PA looking for mobile home insurance can rely on Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc for the best rates. We make it simple and easy to get a mobile home insurance policy with coverage customized just for you. When you are shopping around for a policy, it is very helpful to know what kind of coverage you will get. Mobile home owners require specialized coverage and our knowledgeable agents are here to help you navigate through the requirements.


Seasonal Home Insurance with Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc.

Seasonal or vacation homes need specialized insurance coverage different from the usual homeowners’ insurance. Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. understands that seasonal homeowners need coverage to protect their property even when they are not there. Our agents are knowledgable about seasonal home insurance and will help you understand the options available to you. We will help you find the right insurance carrier and package to fit your needs.


Renters’ Insurance for Tenants in Central Pennsylvania

Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. works with many renters‘ insurance carriers to assist you in protecting your personal property. Reasonable rates are available from many different insurance companies for clients in Altoona, PA. We have been helping tenants in Central PA find the best renters’ insurance since 1974. If you are planning on moving into a rental property in Altoona, Johnstown, State College or surrounding areas, contact Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. for the best rates.


Renters’ insurance can protect your property from:

  • Fire
  • Storms
  • Wind
  • Hail

  • Lightning
  • Freezing
  • Ice
  • Snow

  • Sleet
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Riots
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Cooling System Accidents
  • Power Surges

Personal Property Insurance for Residents in Altoona & Central PA

Personal property insurance protects the items in your home that are worth a lot in value. With the right insurance coverage, you can protect those items if they are damaged or lost. Personal property insurance will help you with covering the cost of replacing those items. Our agents at Carlin & Associates can assist you with understanding the different policy options for covering your items.

Items that can be covered through personal property insurance:

  • Jewelry
  • Furniture
  • Appliances
  • Home Decorations
  • Dishes & Cookware

  • Silverware
  • Linens
  • Clothing
  • Computers
  • Electronics

  • CDs & DVDs
  • Photographic Equipment
  • Fitness & Sports Equipment
  • Outdoor Equipment
  • Tools
  • Guns
  • Watches
  • Furs

Investment Property Insurance from Carlin & Associates

Are you the owner of a rental property? Our insurance agents can walk you through the different coverage options available for investment property insurance policies. Investment property insurance can protect your rental property in the event of damage caused by fire, lightning, wind, hail, and other incidents. To learn more about investment property insurance, contact Carlin & Associates Insurance, Inc. give us a call at (814) 944-5028.